Thursday 23 September 2010 saw the second ever Guinness Arthur’s Day event – a massive, global celebration to mark the anniversary of the signing of the 9,000 year lease on St. James’s Gate in Dublin by the beer’s famous philanthropist founder, Arthur Guinness.
- The coordination of a live televised open air concert in Galway Docks
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations and licensing requirements
- Site layout and construction, including all site dressing and branding
- Venue staffing, including front of house staff, security and technicians
- All artist liason; ensuring riders and technical requirements were met
- The ticketing and management of the venue, with a capacity of 3500 people.
- Staging a precisely timed Live Arthur’s Day Toast at 17:59!