Redline Book Festival 2017
The Red Line Book Festival 2017 featured an attendance of over 3,000, with 34 events over 5 days in 13 venues spread throughout South Dublin. It includes a schools programme of which in 2017 saw 9 performances of 4 shows available, for free.
Milestone Inventive helped to:
- Manage & coordinate events in 13 venues across South County Dublin
- Manage the design and distribution of all marketing collateral which included:
- An updated 2017 logo suite, Civic Theatre programme spread, A4, A3 & A0 posters, Full event guide / print programme, An A5 double sided flyer, An A4 to A5 folded leaflet
- Developed ad campaign specific artwork
- Produced and managed the distribution plan and timelines
- Undertook a full audit and extensive overhaul of the existing Website and implemented the changes to produce a site that was easier for the public to negotiate. These changes included the introduction of ‘Enter here’ and ‘Book Now’ buttons to make the festival competitions easier to enter and tickets easier to access; increased and varied the fonts of the testimonials to add visual interest; and a full events programme for 2017 was set up under its own new tab, linking through directly to the Civic Theatre website booking page.
- Created a landing page containing 2017 headshots, bios and links to their own websites for participating authors.
- Managed the advertising campaign which included
- Creation ads to be displayed locally on screens in nearby shopping centres
- Banner ads on Irish Times Book Club Ezine
- Ad Campaign through the Transvision Screen Heuston, Connolly, Pearse & Busaras delivering an average audience of 660,000 passengers per week
- Delivered a social media campaign which ran from August right through the event in October and increased the Facebook Twitter and Instagram reactions.
- Managed press releases and photoshoots
- Targeted specific online communities to promote specific events
- Listed on all major online event guides and What’s On Listings
- Working alongside the theatre Box Office staff monitored and managed box office sales and adjusted advertising campaigns as necessary
- Emailed all audience members immediately post show with audience survey which produced good insight into audience behaviours and patterns
- Produced a post event evaluation
- Managed all third party suppliers, print and AV
- Managed Venue Set up and Venue liaison and front of house facilities in non-traditional venues